PENGARUH KESELAMATAN DAN KESEHATAN KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PADA PT. KHATULISTIWA SINERGI OMNIDAYA KABUPATEN LAMANDAU

Hendra Jayusman, Winarti Setyorini, Yustika Yustika

Sari


With the existence of occupational safety and health for employees, employees will be passionate about work and motivated to always obey the rules and obligations set by the company and realize the importance of the implementation of occupational safety and health for themselves and the company. While the formulation of the problems in this study are (1) Is there an effect of work safety on the productivity of the work of employees in the production section? (2) Is there an effect of occupational health on the work productivity of the production employees? (3) Is there an equal influence on occupational safety and health on the productivity of the work of the production staff?
The location of the study took place at PT. Khatulistiwa Sinergi Omnidaya Lamandau Regency Bulik District, with research subjects are permanent employees of PT. Omnidaya Equatorial Synergy .. The independent variable (X) is Occupational Safety and Health (X) and the dependent variable (Y) in this study is Employee Productivity (Y).
The regression equation is obtained: Y = 0.881 + 0.909X1 + 0.363X2 + e, and the Determination Coefficient value is 0.837. In other words, this shows that a large percentage of the variation of Employee Productivity that can be explained by variations in the independent variables namely Occupational Safety and Occupational Health is 83.7% while the remaining 16.3% is explained by other variables outside the research variable.
From the t test results in Occupational Safety and Health partially having a significant effect on Purchasing Decisions and only Places that have no effect. the results of the F test (together) obtained a calculated F value of 79,614 with sig. 0,000. With a significant limit of 0.05 and Ftable 3.30, then Fcount> Ftable. So the hypothesis is obtained which states that there is a positive influence together Occupational Safety and Occupational Health on Employee Productivity.
Based on the results of the research and discussion, conclusions can be drawn: (1) That there is an influence of Work Safety on Employee Productivity at PT. Omnidaya Equatorial Synergy which is proven by t test with tcount (7,627)> t table (2,040). (2) That there is an influence of Occupational Health on Employee Productivity at PT. Omnidaya Equatorial Synergy which is proven by t test with a value of tcount (2,275)> t table (2,040). (3) That there is an influence of Occupational Safety and Occupational Health on the Employee Productivity at PT. Omnidaya Khatulistiwa Sinergi which is proven by F test with F count value (79,614)> Ftable (3,30).

Kata Kunci


Keselamatan, Kesehatan, Produktivitas

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Cascio, Wayne F. 2006. Managing Human Resources. Colorado : Mc Graw ± Hill.

Firmansyah, Azrizal Dhana. 2016. Pengaruh Implementasi Program Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja (K3) terhadap Quality of Work Life (QWL). Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Brawijaya Malang.

Harsono. 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: UPFE-UMY.

Mulyadi. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (MSDM). Bogor: In Media.

Muttaqiim, Imam Mul. 2016. Pengaruh Implementasi Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja (K3) Terhadap Produktivitas Karyawan. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Universitas Brawijaya Malang.

Nawawi, Hadari. 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Bisnis yang Kompetitif . Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Swasto, Bambang. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Malang: UB Press.

Widodo, Suparno Eko. 2015. Manajemen

Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar