PENGARUH PROMOSI MELALUI MEDIA SOSIAL INSTAGRAM TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN DI TOKO NINDY PERNAK PERNIK PANGKALAN BUN

Bakhtiar HM, Hendra Jayusman, Muhammad Jalaluddin

Sari


The emergence of social networking media in the world began with the emergence of Friendster in 2002 which is an application to build cyberspace friendships with a broad scope of the entire world.
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of promotion through social media Instagram on purchasing decisions at the Nindy Pernak Pangkalan Bun store. The location of this research is in the Nindy Shop Pangkalan Bun Pernik Pernik Jalan Rajawali, Arut Selatan District, Kotawaringin Barat District. In this study, the authors set 2 (two) variables to be examined, namely the independent variable, which is the Instagram Social Media Promotion (X) while the dependent variable is (Y) = Purchase Decision.
The regression equation is generated: Y = 9,196 + 0,998X, and the value of the coefficient of determination is 0.777. In other words, this shows that the percentage of purchasing decisions that can be explained by the variation of independent variables, namely the promotion of social media Instagram is 79.8% while the remaining 20.2% is explained by other variables outside the research variable.
From the t test, the tcount value for the Instagram social media promotion variable was 19.558 with a significance value of 0.000 while with a significance limit of 0.05 and the direction of the positive regression coefficient, a ttable value of 1.985 was obtained. By comparing the two values of t obtained, it can be seen that tcount> ttable, so that a decision can be made to reject H0 and accept H1.
Based on the results of the analysis and discussion, it can be concluded that the variable promotion of social media Instagram has a significant influence on purchasing decisions at the Nindy Pernak Pernik Pangkalan Bun Store.

Kata Kunci


Promosi, Keputusan Pembelian

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Agustiana, Suci. 2014. Defenisi Microfinance (Online), (http://introductionto microfinance.blogspot.com/2014/03/definisi-microfinance.html

Amirullah, 2002. Perilaku Konsumen. Penerbit Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta.

Arikunto, Suharsimi, Ghozali. 2002. Prosedur Penelitian (Suatu Pendekatan Praktek), Penerbit PT Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2002. Prosedur Penelitian (Suatu Pendekatan Praktek). Penerbit PT Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.

Aulia, Zia., Wibowo, Lili Adi dan Yuniawati, Yeni. 2013. Pengaruh Word of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Berkunjung Wisatawan Grup di Desa Wisata Lembur Kahuripan Pasanggrahan. Tourism and Hospitality Essentials Anthology, 1:1-17.

Fitriana, Nur. 2011. Analisis Pengaruh Promosi Word of Mouth Terhadap Brand Image dan Proses Keputusan Kunjungan Kebun Raya Bogor. Skripsi. Bogor: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Manajemen Institut Pertanian Bogor.

Harjadi, Didik & Fatmasari,Dewi (2008). WOM Communication sebagai Alternatif Kreatif dalam Komunikasi Pemasaran Vol 4, No 8, 72-78

Hasan, Iqbal. 2002. Pokok-pokok Materi Metodologi Penelitian dan Aplikasinya. Ghalia Indonesia. Jakarta.

Kertajaya, Hermawan. 2007. Hermawan Kertajaya on Marketing. Gramedia. Jakarta.

Kotler, Philip, 2002, Manajemen Pemasaran 1. Prenhallindo. Jakarta.

Kotler, Philip. 1998. Manajemen Pemasaran. Prenhallindo. Jakarta

Kuncoro, Adithya (2010). Pengaruh promosi dan atribut produk terhadap keputusan pembelian pada produk telkom speedy. Jurnal Manajemen ikatan Sarjana Ekonomi Indonesia (I.S.E.I), volume 1 nomor 2 pp.132 – 145.

Oktavianto, Yuda. 2013. Pengaruh Word of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Usaha Mie Ayam Pak Agus di Kota Batu. Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis, 1:62-72.

Peter. J. Paul C. Olson, 1999, Consumer Behavior Perilaku Konsumen dan Strategi Pemasaran, edisi keempat, cetakan pertama, penerbit : Erlangga, Jakarta.

Pramudia, Aditya. 2013. Peranan Perbankan Bagi Pengembangan Lembaga

Keuangan Mikro di Kota Medan. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Keuangan, 2: 1-12.

Purba, Toman Lambok. 2010. Analisis Pengaruh Pemasaran dari Mulut ke Mulut dan Persepsi Kualitas Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada Pasta Gigi Pepsodent. Skripsi. Medan: Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Sumatera Utara.

Sagala, Teti Bethesda. 2014. Pengaruh Word of Mouth Terhadap Keputusan Konsumen Menggunakan Jasa Kursus Bahasa Inggris. Skripsi. Medan: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Sumatera Utara.

Simanjuntak, Payaman, J., 2001. Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi Pertama, Cetakan Kedua, Pustaka Binaan Pressindo, Jakarta.