PENGARUH PEMBERIAN INSENTIF DAN UPAH TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DI PT. TORAA GRAHA UTAMA PANGKALAN BUN

Hendra Jayusman, Siti Khotimah, Derma Agustina Ameria Siregar

Sari


In an organization, human resources are the most important assets in the success of a business. While the formulation of the problems in this study are (1) Is there an effect of providing incentives to employee performance at PT.Toraa Graha Utama? (2) Is there an influence on the provision of wages to employee performance at PT.Toraa Graha Utama? (3) Does the provision of incentives and wages jointly affect the performance of employees at PT.Toraa Graha Utama?
This research was conducted at PT. Toraa Graha Utama located on Jl. Pasir Panjang-Kumpai Batu Kav.1-2. In this study, the authors set 3 (three) variables to be examined namely independent variables are Incentives (X1) and Wages (X2) while the dependent variable is (Y) = Employee Performance.
The resulting regression equation: Y = 1,904 + 0,247X1 + 0,261X2 + e, and the value of the coefficient of determination is 0.754. In other words this shows that a large percentage of the variation in employee performance that can be explained by variations in the independent variables namely Incentives and Wages is 75.4% while the remaining 24.6% is explained by other variables outside the research variable.
From the t test yields the tcount for the Incentive and Wage variables from the comparison of the two t values obtained, it can be seen that tcount> ttable, so a decision can be taken to reject H0 and accept H1 as well as the results of Test F.
Based on the results of research and discussion conclusions can be drawn: (1) That incentives have a significant effect of 37.89% on the performance of employees at PT. Toraa Graha Utama Pangkalan Bun. (2) That wages have a significant effect of 37.47% on the performance of employees at PT. Toraa Graha Utama Pangkalan Bun.

Kata Kunci


insentif, gaji, kinerja, manajemen, sdm

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Ali Muhson. 2009. Diktat Kuliah Aplikasi Komputer II. Yogyakarta: Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

Ambar Teguh & Rosidah. 2003. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Manajemen, Jakarta: Penerbit Gava Media.

America: Pretice Hell.

Anang Prestawan. 2010. Hubungan Kepuasan Kerja dan Disiplin Kerja dengan Produktivitas Tenaga Kerja Karyawan Asuransi Jiwa Bersama Bumiputera Surakarta. Skipsi. Program Studi Psikologi. Fakultas Kedokteran. Universitas Sebelas Maret

Batubara, Khairunisa.2013.Pengaruh gaji, upah dan tunjangan karyawan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada pd pt.xyz.e-Jurnal Teknik Industri FT USU. Vol 3(5):23-28

Bukhori Alma. 2006. Pengantar Bisnis, Jakarta: Penerbit Gava Media.

Cristina Widya Utami. 2006. Manajemen Ritel, Strategi dan Implementasi Ritel Modern. Jakarta: salemba Empat.

Dangnga, M. Taslim.2013.Pengaruh upah dan insentif terhadap kinerja karyawan pada hotel grand clarion di kota Makasar.Jurnal Economix. Vol 1(1):20-80

Destry Damayanti dkk. 2014. Idustry update perdagangan ritel. Jurnal perdagangan Vol 16 September. Jakarta: Bank Mandiri.

Eben Tua Pandapotan. 2013. Pengaruh Variabel Pendidikan, Upah, Masa Kerja dan Usia Terhadap Produktivitas Karyawan (Studi Kasus Pada PT. Gandum Malang). Skripsi. Jurusan Ilmu Ekonomi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Uiversitas Brawijaya Malang.

Eris Munandar.2012.Pengaruh Kepemimpinan dan Insentif Terhadap Produktivitas Karyawan PT. Pertani Persero palembang. Skripsi. Program Studi Manjemen, Fakultas Ekonomi.

Greene, William H. 2002. Econometric Analysis 6 Editions. United State of

Hamka, Hajrawati. 2018.Pengaruh insentif terhadap kinerja karyawan

Hauten, Gupron Van.2013.Perencanaan upah untuk meningkatkan kinerja karyawan dan meningkatkan hasil produksi yang optimal di pd.panduan ilahi.Jurnal STT-Garut All Right Reserved. Vol 11(1):120-180

Henry Simamora. 2004. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN.

I Made Hedi W. 2011. Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada Como shambala Estate At Begawan Giri Ubud Bali. Jurnal Perhotelan dan Pariwisata Vol 1 No. 1 hal 14. Bali.

J Ravianto. 1991. Produktivitas dan Pengukuran SIUP. Jakarta: PT. Binaan